Budget

Above is a table listing the expenses of a movie production. From how much a director gets paid too the costs of locations. The first column is the different categories
what things in a production cost money. The Second column outlines exactly what will be paid; the specifics. The last column is the total cost of all. I completed this in this way its easily understandable and clear to read.

As its presented in a clear way, I can easily come back and read up on my budgeting table. This helps with my final production as not only is it easy to revisit but its also great for the final production as I'm aware of how much money that needs to be spent in order to produce a successful film. My Budgeting table compares with a professional film industry as its not as in-depth. Listed above are just a minority of what professional film makers would use, however the 18 columns presented are the maximum I think I will need for my film.


A way in which I could improve is I could add a more detailed specific column. For example, for Tech Equipment, I could what equipment exactly. Therefore I would be more prepared when it comes to hiring the equipment as I will know exactly what I'm getting, saving me a lot of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post production roles