Storyboard

Storyboard

Image preview
This piece of documentation I have presented shows my ideas made into drawings and put into writing. The first picture is my draft, I initially only wanted four scenes. The second image is my actual completed storyboard. As you can see I adapted my first set of ideas as I put more scenes into my film. I also added writing to the right of my pictures, describing what was going to happen in each scene. A draft storyboard was a great idea as it allowed me to further my original ideas and add stuff to my original plot.
From the completed second storyboard you can see I successfully laid it out in a clear way by doing it in a table. Its easily visible when their is a new scene, my images are clear and the writing just stats what is happening in that scene. This allows me to easily understand my ideas and if I need to revert back to my storyboard I can, with no difficulty of not understanding it.  
To improve on my storyboard I could add even more scenes to further my plot and the story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post production roles